Mind Your Mud
Support Group: Explore Trauma, Relationships, Self and Healing.
Our suffering is a lot like mud; we try to avoid it and often find it messy.
Yet, it can be a fertile ground for transformation and growth.
Explore narcissistic abuse recovery, trauma, betrayal, feeling heartbroken, childhood memory/inner-child struggles, anxiety and situations through a Zen lens.
This group shines a light on your hopes, dreams and healing, drawing together a community of eclectic women guided by a Zen philosophy and psychology education.
Why only for women? Because females have been my specialization for my entire career; and we have unique experiences, transitions and challenges; these require unique approaches and solutions.
Expect the following discussions and lessons:
- Healing Trauma, Inner Child Work, Relationships, Narcissist Abuse Recovery
- Zen Buddhist Philosophy, Arts, Education & Meditation Practices
- Eco, Art, Transpersonal and Contemplative Psychology
These are some of the topics we will explore in depth.
- Trauma and PTSD
Other areas of exploration included:
- Addiction, Alcohol; Recovered
- Adult Child of an Alcoholic/Addict
- Anger, Shame, Rage
- Business Coaching
- Career Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Divorce/Starting Over/Marriage Struggles
- Domestic Abuse Survivor
- Domestic Violence Survivor
- Family Conflict
- Financial Literacy and Financial Anxiety Recovery
- Life Transitions
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Women's Issues
Mind Your Mud is Quite Different than a Typical Support Group
Typical support groups are usually weekly in-person, and one-dimensional.
Mind Your Mud is an online experience that is multi-faceted, because you are not one dimensional nor should you be defined by your struggle.
Mind Your Mud is a support group, a learning center and a recovery program in one. Everything is through the lens of Zen Buddhism with strategies that are Trauma-Informed.
The program includes:
- A Live Component with Video Meetings
- Lessons, prompts and self-inquiry in your program portal
- Monthly Meditations or Guided Relaxations sent to you, based upon the theme of the month.
- One Themed Class per Month
- 2-3 Q/A Sharing Sessions per month to build upon the themed class.
- Member only Newsletter
- Member only Portal with monthly activities and prompts connected to the theme.
- Weekly Email Virtual Office Hours
You'll Never Miss Out
In your program portal, you will have access to either a replay, notes or activities that were discussed during the live, interactive video group sessions. You will never miss out.
With inflation and the world events in mind, this program is just over $5 a week, compared to $50-$60 for other groups or $120-$220 for therapy.
Small Group Sizes
We will never have auditorium sizes groups; I will always split the group if it becomes too large as we want it to be personal, intimate and beneficial.
Experience a New Healing Journey
6 Payments of $60 for
$360 Total Fee
Pay in Full
This Option Includes
$30 per month
Disclaimer: Although I am a licensed therapist, I offer these lessons in personal growth, enrichment as a trauma survivor who is doing the work to heal and sharing the muddy path my clients have walked and I continue to explore.
I know you've been through so much in life; just think about it for a moment. You've overcome so much, which is a testament to your strength and the ability to have hope; this program is all about sharing strength, hope and exploring the muddy vulnerabilities that are nourishment to our transformation and growth.
I know sometimes that these sessions or assignments might be triggering in a way that is overwhelming; if you experience that, I highly recommend you seeking the expertise of a professional for one on one work or seek your nearest clinic.