The Four Immeasurables
Some questions that lead to love, acceptance and compassion. Use these as conversation starters or as journal prompts for your own private exploration.
1. What would be a perfect day for you?
2. If you had only 50% of your life to remember, would you want to remember the first 50% or the second 50%?
3. If you could change anything about how you were raised, what would it be?
4. What was the best part of your childhood?
5. If you had a crystal ball that could tell you something about yourself that you don't know - what would you want to know? (meaning, would you want to know what your emotional blocks are? Or what your DNA gifts are?)
6. What is your biggest personal accomplishment beyond family, friends or being a "good worker"; this has to be something specific.
7. What brings you joy?
8. What areas of your life could use more equanimity?
9. How can you tap more deeply into compassion?
10. What does love mean to you? What is your idea of love?
11. In what way might winter enhance your